Time & Location
Mar 03, 2019, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wolf Willow Studio, 9 Spruce Center SW, Calgary, AB T3C 3B3, Canada
About The Event
Whether you are an avid goal setter, a daydreamer or just trying to get through the week - one fact that I have learned in working with clients is we all have something we would like to change/create/make happen. But it can be really difficult to create a plan and stay inspired. Over the years I have had the honour of helping individuals and businesses get focused and clear on their goals - and through that created the content for this lovely little workshop.
What you can look forward to:
• identify what is working in your life and bringing you joy
• identify what is not working and draining you of energy
• connect with how you want to feel: now and into the future
• create a beautiful vision board that is intentional and fills you with energy and anticipation
• priority registration to two more 2019 workshops where we will check-in, make adjustments and keep moving in the direction of your goals.
All materials & supplies are included.
Spots are limited to create a cozy, supportive environment for everyone.
You are worthy of being a priority.
Life can be messy and full of interruptions, sometimes we just need someone in our corner: cheering us on and helping us get clear on what brings us joy. I am excited to see what you will create. xo Amber
Radiant Intentions Workshop